|“||Dual wielded prohibition-era submachine guns. Killing a number of enemies activates Slaughter Mode, allowing a damage and reload boost for a limited time.||”|
The Valentine's Typewriters is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.6.5 Valentine's Day Update. It can be upgraded to the Valentine's Typewriters Up1.
They are a pair of bloodied submachine guns.
Each one has a bloodied wooden stock connected to the receiver. It has a wooden pistol grip, a drum magazine, and a wooden handguard. It also features iron sights with a short barrel and a muzzle.
When entering Slaughter Mode, the screen turns greyish-red.
The weapons deal massive damage and is paired with a high rate of fire, capacity, and decent mobility.
It also has the ability to have the user enter Slaughter Mode, which increases the reloading speed and the damage for a limited time.
- Use this to spray down enemies at medium or close range, strife while firing to avoid getting hit by their attacks.
- These weapons are efficient during close ranged battles. Shooting players that are distant, however, is quite difficult.
- If firing at long range, try firing in bursts.
- Reload after each engagement, as its ammo capacity can be lacking.
- Aim at center mass to increase the chance of a hit.
- Do not worry of not hitting any headshots, the fire rate and damage can destroy enemies in a short amount of time.
- When entering Slaughter Mode, try to rush towards any enemy to add to more time to Slaughter Mode.
- Attack users at long range.
- Try sneaking up on the user and use a melee weapon to quickly kill them,
- Try to pick off its users from long ranges or with area damage weapons.
- Keep moving and make it difficult to get hit by it's users.
- Slaughter Mode: Activates when killing 4 enemies within a 3 second time period.
- Damage Boost: Increases damage by 8% for 6 seconds.
- Reload Boost: Increases reload speed by 20% for 6 seconds.
Valentine's Day/Gangster themed.
Supported Maps Edit
- Heaven Garden
- Warehouse Assault
Weapon Setups Edit
This weapon is really effective when paired with a high damaging weapon such as the Solar Powered Cannon, as it can finish off damaged enemies quickly with its high rate of fire.
- They are based off the Thompson submachine gun, which are commonly referred to as a Chicago Typewriter.
- They seem to be based off of the M1928A1 variant with a 50 round drum magazine, however in real life, the M1928A1 doesn't accept drum magazines.
- The name and the weapon refers to the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre during the Prohibition Era, where the same weapon was used.