|“||Heavy shoulder-fired rocket launcher. MIV-1 Sparrow Multi-Payload Missile enables the user to deploy secondary podrockets mid-flight.||”|
It is a large grey rocket launcher with several red decals and linings.
It has a grey breech with a dark grey back tube, and a black shoulder rest.
The body is mainly grey, with a red gas tube on the sides, a grey pistol grip, with a black front grip. It also features a black 4x scope with a grey tracking system. Underneath in front is a grey magazine containing the rockets.
The front of the weapon has a grey muzzle, in which the rockets are fired from.
The rocket only comes at one initially, but the player can press the fire button again and the rocket will deploy three extra around the initially rocket in a "∴" pattern, which will yield a smaller blast radius than its original state.
It does decent damage when all rockets hit their target, with secondary rockets dealing lower damage. This is with its somewhat slow fire rate, a low capacity and below average mobility.
- It has somewhat fast travel time, thus try to compensate for distance when the enemy is moving.
- The secondary rockets are useful for this, as it creates a larger blast radius, which increases the chances of hitting the target.
- Use this weapon to severely damage heavily armored players and finish them off with ease.
- Its rockets CANNOT be shot down.
- Try switching to another weapon with a higher mobility, as it can hamper movement speed.
- Try keeping the rocket in its original form when firing it at close range.
- Attack the user while reloading.
- Use a Sniper to pick the user off.
- Try avoiding the pattern or rockets by strifing to the side.
- When deploying the secondary rockets, try to make sure the flight path is clear to avoid any rockets from detonating in front of an object.
Separate Shots: Fires three rockets in a ' ∴ ' pattern when pressing the fire button.
Supported Maps Edit
- Block Crash
- Paradise Resort
Weapon Setups Edit
Use a backup weapon such as the Night Hunter to finish off players, as well as to travel to a different position without being slowed down by the weapon's mobility.
- It is currently under testing by the Pixelarican Army as a new anti-personnel rocket launcher.