"Developmental blaster by Area 52 Defense Development Agency. Creates radioactive puddles which damages enemies when touched."
The Radon Releaser Up2 is a Special weapon added in the 13.4.0 update. It is the second and final upgrade of the Radon Releaser.
The body of the weapon is green/black and contains several parts such as tubes, and electronic boards on the side of the weapon.
It also has a red/grey pistol grip/trigger, and a bright orange magazine (presumably where the radon is), with the radioactive warning symbol in front of the weapon.
In front of the weapon is a coil, where it shoots neon green triangular-like projectiles
The projectile then leaves a small puddle of radioactive material that will last for 5 seconds, which will cause any enemy to become exposed to radiation if they step it.
It does moderate damage, and has a moderate fire rate and capacity. However it is deadly when the radiation damage is
- The projectiles have travel time, if engaging enemies at long range, try compensating for it.
- This can be used for area denial when defending objectives, as the radioactive puzzles can provide good defense against attacking enemies.
- Attack users at long range.
- Bunny-hop around to avoid getting caught in puddles.
Supported Maps Edit
- Silent School
- Testing Lab
Weapon Setups Edit
Use a high damage weapon to finish enemies off.
- It uses Radon as its ammo source.
- However, unlike the real Radon, the Radon in the weapon is light green and liquid, opposed to its colourless and clear gas self.
- It was developed by the Area 52 Defense Development Agency.