|“||3-round burst fire machine pistol. (KIAS) Kinetic Acceleration System accelerates projectiles, enough to minor shockwaves which stuns the target.||”|
The KIAS Combat Pistol (Kinetic Acceleration System) or the Kinetic Pistol Up1 is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.0.0 update. It is the first upgrade of the Kinetic Pistol. It can be upgraded to the Kinetic Pistol Up2.
It appears as a pistol with a machine pistol conversion kit with several attachments.
It has a skeleton stock connected to the slide, with black slide and frame. The pistol itself has a black extended magazine, with the converter acting as a front grip. It also has a brown 2x sight, and a compensator mounted on the front of the weapon.
It fires light blue rounds with orange tracers, which
It does slightly moderate damage, and has a decent fire rate, capacity, and average mobility.
- Strife around the enemy while firing.
- It high fire rate can shred through low-medium armor, making it useful for weakening players.
- Finish off players when they are stunned with a Heavy weapon or Sniper weapon.
- Aim at the head to maximize damage.
- Pick off users at long range.
- Use weapons with area damage to disorientate users.
- When stunned, pedal back while firing.
Stuns Targets: Has an 80% chance to stun targets for 2 seconds, slightly slowing down their movement speed and their turning speed.
Supported Maps Edit
- Bank Robbery
Weapon Setups Edit
This can act as an effective backup weapon for low levelled players, make sure to use it on weakened players or when your main weapon runs out of ammo.
- It was developed by Area 52 Defense Development Agency with a partnership with Kinetic Precisions Ltd.