The Hailstorm Rifle is a Sniper added in the 12.X.X update. It can be upgraded to the Hailstorm Rifle Up1.
The weapon takes the form of a marksman rifle. It has a grey/black stock, handle and trigger.
On the body, it features a grey/blue receiver, magazine, scope as well as a long grey handguard with light blue front iron sights at the front of the handguard.,
The weapon also features a massive black barrel that slides back when it fired.
- Aim for the head to maximise damage.
- Stay hidden and out of sight of the target and take potshots while hiding behind cover when reloading or evading the target.
- Switch to another weapon with a higher mobility.
- Be wary of the low capacity; reload when in cover.
- Try evading the user by jumping/running around.
- When hit, try to move out of the way until the effects wear off.
- Attack the user when they are reloading.
Armor Piercing: (when hit, the enemy's armor is -15% less effective until armor is restored, and projectiles will pierce through 1 additional enemy with -5% less effectiveness than before)
Slows Down Target: (Slows down enemy at -10% it's original speed for 3 seconds.
Note: Effects DO NOT stack up
Supported Maps Edit
- Sniper Forts
- Mansion Lockdown
- Ice Palace
Weapon Setups Edit
Have a weapon with a higher mobility, and fire rate to deal with any enemies up close, or to finish them off.
- The picture was made by BastionMann.
- It is the first Sniper weapon to have the Slow Down Targets effect.
- It is featured on the Pixel Gun Idea Wiki main background, the others being the Lustful Vengeance, Secret Forces Carbine, Juries, and the "Blackout".