|“||Chemical agent pistol disguised as a typical Christmas present. Deals a random status effect on the enemy.||”|
The Gift of Death is a Backup weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update. It can be upgraded to the Gift of Death Up1. It can be obtained from the Christmas Lottery.
It appears as a present wrapped in black wrapping paper with green Christmas trees and a red bow. It also has a tag that has the phases: "To: You. From: Death", written on it. Inside the present, is a hidden pistol, with its grip and magazine slightly visible to where the user is holding it.
It deals a considerable amount of damage for a backup weapon and has decent mobility, but this is hampered by its slow fire rate, low ammo capacity, and poor accuracy.
- Due to the poor accuracy and short range, use this weapon at close range, near the target.
- Make your shots count and be effective as they can as there aren't very many shots it can hold.
- Finish players off with a fast firing Primary weapon.
- If possible, try switching to another weapon when the weapon has been fired to avoid waiting to fire again.
- Take into consideration the low ammo capacity and reload when out of battle.
- If possible, aim for the head to maximize damage and increase the chances of scoring a one shot kill.
- If the enemy has a status effect, finish them off while the effect is still active.
- Pick off users at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Take advantage of the short range and keep your distance while engaging the user with a weapon with longer range.
- Single Shots
- Random Effect: Has a 25% chance to deal the following status effects:
Supported Maps Edit
- Ghost Town
- North Pole
Weapon Setups Edit
Equip a fast firing Primary weapon to quickly finish off players.