|“||Customized AK-Mini decorated for the season. Military grade 7.62mm AP rounds provide effective punching power against armor.||”|
The Christmas Krinkov is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 Winter Update. It can be upgraded to the Christmas Krinkov Up1.
It appears as an AK-Mini based weapon with a Christmas appearance.
It features a camo green receiver with a black rail on top and a red ejection port. On the bottom, it has a red pistol grip with a green trigger and a red ornament trinket attached around the trigger guard. It also has a olive tan magazine.
It also feature a dark grey handguard with a black handstop, front iron sight, and a white candy stripped muzzle.
It deals moderate damage, with a high fire rate, decent magazine capacity and mobility.
- Due to its high fire rate and moderate stability while firing, it is best to use the weapon in short-medium range combat.
- In addition, due to the lack of a scope, avoid using the weapon at long range.
- It is effective at weakening enemy's armor.
- The armor piercing ability makes it more effective in completing the mentioned strategy.
- Circle your target and aim for the head for the best kill time.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- This can be used as an effective means in defending against melee users. Fire while aiming center mass or the head while backpedaling.
- Be on a lookout for ammo pickups to replenish the ammo capacity, as running dry is a common fault for the weapon.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Try wasting the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Armor Piercing - Deals 20% more damage to armor with an 8% damage penalty to health points.
Supported Maps Edit
- Silent School
- Pool Party
Weapon Setups Edit
- This can be used as a general purpose Primary weapon for finishing off opponents.
- It is based off of the AKS-74U carbine.