|“||Pump action, magazine-fed shotgun. Uses special shells that can fire a variety of ammo types.||”|
The Buckshot Barrage Up1 is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.2.5 update. It is the first and final upgrade of the Buckshot Barrage
It has a dark tan extended crane stock, with a dark tan receiver with a reddish-tan stripe decal, handle, with a silver ejection port, a black trigger and rear iron sight, and a tan magazine.
It also has a railed black heatshield over the barrel, a magazine tube with a tan pump handle, and a grey compensator.
When fired, the colour of its pellets varies, for example it is yellow when normal buckshot is used, but it is red when burning shots are used.
It does very high damage up close, paired with a moderate fire rate, and capacity.
When fired, it has a chance to inflict a special effect/debuff upon the enemy.
- Like any shotgun, it is recommended to use it at close quarters, especially in tight corridors.
- Switch immediately when its ammo finishes, as it takes a while to reload.
- When any enemy has a debuff, continue firing to sustain more damage to the enemy.
- Attack the user at long range.
- Avoid the spread of the buckshot by strafing/jumping away.
- When hit by a debuff, retreat from the user while firing, then fill up one armor or health.
- Single Shots
- Random Effect: Has a chance to fire special types of buckshot:
- Flechette Rounds
- Dragon's Breath (Inflicts Buining)
- Explosive Rounds (Explodes when pellets hit upon impact)
- Armor Piercing Rounds (Inflicts the Armor Piercing attribiute)
- Hollow Point Rounds (Inflicts the Hollow Point attribute)
Supported Maps Edit
- Shotgun Wedding
- Pool Party
Weapon Setups Edit
This weapon is perfect for weakening enemies with its chance to inflict debuffs/special effects, meaning equipping an automatic weapon such as the Minigun Pistol to finish them off is recommended.
- It is somewhat based on the Mossberg 500 pump action shotgun, with added accessories.
- It is the first Primary weapon to feature the Random Effect attribute.
- One of the idle animations in the shop features the player extending and collapsing the stock, which is a rare detail seen on weapons.