|“||Pump action paramilitary shotgun tailored for special law enforcement. Special 000 Buckshot deals critical damage to enemies.||”|
The Krossberg K500 Cruiser or the "Cruiser" Up1 is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 Cops and Criminals: The Raid update. It is the first upgrade to the "Cruiser". It can be upgraded to the "Cruiser" Up2.
It appears as a black shotgun with a skeletal stock and a long barrel.
The stock is a skeletal crane stock extended, with a shell rack mounted on the side with 5 shotgun shells.
The body of weapon is mainly black, with a rail system on top, a light grey ejection port on the side, a loading port underneath, and a grey ergo pistol grip and a grey trigger.
The barrel is black with a grey magazine tube underneath. On the front of the weapon, it has a grey muzzle break and a flashlight mounted underneath the magazine tube.
The flashlight can light up a small area in front of the weapon, This can toggled on/off by pressing the weapon icon.
It deals moderately high damage at close range, with a decent fire rate, ammo capacity and mobility.
- Like any shotgun, it is best to use this weapon at close range.
- The weapon excels at close quarters combat, making it an effective weapon in tight hallways or spaces.
- The flashlight can light up dark areas in maps such as Slender Forest or Scary Pizzeria.
- The flashlight can also be used to blind enemy players by turning it on unexpectedly in front of them.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- The critical damage attribute will have a 50% chance to deal double the damage. Make sure to have all shots lined up on target.
- Avoid using this weapon in open areas, as the spread will expand overtime.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and quickly attack them.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
- In dark maps, the flashlight can give away the position of the user, use this to your advantage.
- Critical Damage: Has a 50% chance to deal double the damage.
Supported Maps Edit
- Bank Robbery
- Pool Party
Weapon Setups Edit
The weapon works well as a backup Primary weapon to deal with enemies up close.
- Krossberg is a reference to O.F. Mossberg & Sons or Mossberg, a firearms manufacturer of shotguns and rifles.
- The name itself is based off of the Mossberg 500 Cruiser.
- Regardless of how many shots were fired, the user will always load 8 shells into the magazine tube.